Sunday, April 16, 2006

What are we feeding this kid?

Pooter is huge...Where Jenn was my little sprout, Sally is the green giant. We went to the Dr's this week. She's 28" long and 21 1/2 pounds. 95% for height, off the charts for weight. Doc told us to "keep an eye" on what she's eating, but it's probably a growth spurt. And I wonder why I feel achey all the time-it's cause I lug this big kid around all day.

The move is over, thanks to my wonderful family who helped us. I've saved a few boxes for Richard and Mercedes to move when they get back-just for old times sake. Now we're sorting and unpacking and putting things up that need to be put up and where in the hell are my shoes-that sort of thing. We finally have a place where we can be proud to have people over so maybe for Jenn's birthday we'll have a party.

No comments: