Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Have I won the lottery yet?


I've been awake since 5am, at work since 7:30am. It's now 12 hours later and I've hit my limit for time without The Pooter. Especially since most of my job requires sitting on my butt and waiting:waiting for the doctor to show up, waiting for the family to make a decision. Before baby, it was nice to while away the time, catch up on my email or study something(or write in my blog). But now it's a BIG FAT WASTE OF MY TIME! Time I could be snuggling, feeding, nursing, playing with or singing songs to my Pooter.

Dear God,

If you let me win the lottery, I promise I'll do good things with the money. Feed orphans, take in strays, recycle. It doesn' t even need to be the big MEGA millions. One or two million would be fine, I'm not greedy. I just want to stay home for the next couple 'a years.

Sincerely yours,

Pooter's mom

p.s. What if I say a Novena?

3 comments:

Robin said...

Yeah, I've been waiting for money to fall from the sky for so long, I'm starting to think that maybe it's not coming.

And what does the cartoon say? I can't read it... and it links to nothing! (Perhaps that's another level of hell... the '404 Not Found' level!)

caramaena said...

Whenever my partner checks the lottery results, he comes out and just says 'sorry, you will have to go to work tomorrow'

I don't want mega millions either. I'd be fine with half a mill...

Shig said...

The devil says, "Congratulations! You've won this week's prize, 400 gas heaters." and the other guy says, "I didn't even know I entered."